As cliche as this sounds… my process helps me help you. I have aligned my processes, prices and policies in such a way that my design skills are affordable to small businesses. So I feel the need to review how my design process works..
- First you’ll need to check out my work here to make sure that our styles match. I think I have a pretty broad range of styles, but check out my portfolio anyway.
- Please email or call me before you purchase your package so we can make sure that our timelines mesh as sometimes I have a length waiting list.
- Next, purchase your package via my shopping cart here. Payment is due before any work will begin.
- After that, you’ll need to fill out my design questionnaire here. This is a mandatory step. If you have paid and have not filled this out – I cannot begin designing.
- Once you’ve filled out your questionnaire, we’ll schedule a phone consultation. This is also mandatory but will not be firmly scheduled until the questionnaire is completed. The purpose of the phone consultation is to review your design requests and make sure we are both on the same page.
- Then the designing begins. This can take anywhere from 4 days to 4 weeks. I pride myself in creating truly good design for every client so please understand the creative process can take time.
- You are then presented with 3 concepts. You’ll either accept one of them as-is or we’ll revise one of them. You are allotted 3 revisions. A revision is any change of color, font or layout. A revision is not a whole new concept. Additional concepts may be purchased for $85 each. Be sure to read all terms and policies here.
- Lastly, please respect my knowledge, my work and my business policies as a trained design professional. My job is not an easy one – it required a lot of skill, talent, time and dedication. I don’t like being disrespected or taken advantage of and I am sure neither do you. I am a person just like you so please be nice.